Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

wow...

I couldn't ask for more tolerant and supportive people in my life.  This weekend proved to me that I sometimes take on maybe more than I should.  But it is what it is.

Dance is not among the things on the list but I have to say it suffered in the realm of communication this weekend.  I have been so overwhelmed with life that some of the little things (or not really so little) seem to slip through the cracks.  I absolutely abhor that when it happens.  It makes me feel lame and not effective.

I understand life happens but I try to not let things affect other things in life, but it sometimes happens despite our efforts. 

Just a quick thought shared here....

I am excited about the coming weekend dancing.  I just want it to be fun, relaxing, and a positive experience for all.  To show what this dance is really all about...just having fun (even in a performance situation).

No comments:

Post a Comment