Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MedFest Pride

The Biggie in PNW Bellydance has come and gone.  We managed to survive it and relish in it.

ucanto students brought their game and learned a lot along the way.  I couldn't be more proud.

The process was a long arduous one as any learning/teaching thing is to get from point A to point B.  But even in the process, it was a breeze because the students wanted it and did what it took to get to that point B.  I couldn't be more proud.

Like anything, it wasn't perfect but that is what made it more perfect than ever.  It was real, it was human infested, it was full of charm, wonder, and giggles with those occasional spots of panick in the eyes quickly overcome with more smiles and more dancing.  I couldn't be more proud.

I hope to have pictures posted on my website soon and maybe a couple here, but I wanted to touch base to acknowledge the convergence of all the students from all areas throughout the state that came together to dance.  Monroe, Sultan, Shoreline, Sequim, and technically Carnation...provided the true meaning of coming together to dance with one common dance language.  ATS is a wonderful dance, I couldn't be more proud to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment