Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tacoma Tuesdays!!!!

Well, class #3 is under the belt, each one providing new faces and new experiences...all just NEW.

I could not be more thrilled at coming down to dance with the lovely ladies that have crossed the threshold of the studio...I am truly honored.

The studio is a large one and is based in a church that acts not only as a church to their parishioners it is also a community/office center that contributes back to the community via the leasing/renting of some of the otherwise "unused" spaces.   
The view from the studio is tremendous, after all we are on the 3rd floor, underneath the old bell tower.  Yes lots of fun jokes could be inserted there. :)

The mirrors have to be hung according to the walls and the pillars so that makes for an interesting and challenging way to see all the students from the teacher's perspective but it seems to work fine for the students.  Which bottom line is what matters is they can see, cause I can turn around and move around LOL.

Working out of two Ballet studios (Seattle and Tacoma) make me appreciate my old dance roots even more and brings back memories.   But it also helps me know what I want to do in a studio come the day I have one of my own.  Maybe one day I will be grown up enough to have my own place to bring dance to those that seek it out...not just ATS bellydance (where my heart is with this body) but more types of dance since a DANCER I am.

Some day....
Some day has come for others which is awesome...but it will come for me too.
After all I have my own tiny studio now, but a bigger one is the dream...the dream to have even more dance available.

For now I travel to those that want/need me to find their ATS legs and I am just truly excited that I am able to share this amazing dance with more people.

Tacoma...so much more to come for you all!!!!

Seattle/Northend people...you are on your way!!!!

All of you awesome dancers...thank you and LET'S DANCE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment