Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

dancing, dancing.....

we are dancing machines.

Well, summer is coming this is for sure. Lives happen and with the economy it can get rough. This I truly understand, but I am fortunate to have students that are committed to coming to my classes and I am truly honored by this commitment.

We had another birthday, this time in Seattle. Well, actually the two birthday girls had the same birthday day, but each are in my two locations, so it was a two-fer...celebrated in each location for each lady. :) YAY!

We did work on our moves but we honed in on more trouble areas for those people there and I even filmed those that were there just so I could watch and see how I could be a better instructor in helping them find their way in some of the moves. :)

It was a good night this way, regardless of traffic and time and and and....

Now, I am preparing for the weekend to do a workshop with Carolena covering floorwork and advanced moves. I can't wait, to learn some more "stuff" - stuff to be able to bring back to eventually teach to my students.

Then I will be off to another dance getaways/workshop place that fortunately I can do a good deal of hiking so I will have another two-fer going on...dancing and hiking - life get better than that?

I have more to share or explore but I think I will save that for later.

Happy Birthday ladies!!!!

1 comment: